“Art is a creative and innovative vehicle to explore, observe, research, educate and analyze about life, nature and universe to approach the truth.”
Sahatarch Pittarong, professionally known as Sahatarch is a visual artist who graduated from London College of Communication, University of the Arts London (UAL) in Illustration, Experimental Illustration and Digital graphic. After graduation, he worked for many magazines as commercial illustrator and columnist and worked for street wear brand as graphic designer. Now, he has worked for KitiRin Jewelry brand as a conceptual manager, art director and graphic designer and worked simultaneously as an international artist who has exhibited worldwide.
Sahatarch’s art is universal art, combined narrative art, creative art and innovative art by using many forms of media, including hand drawing, painting, illustration, sculpture, graphic design that is full of color and details. Sahatarch is attracted by the mysteriousness of fact and a secret of nature. To discover what is an origin of “Fact of nature and nature of fact” is a central theme in Sahatarch’s works. He explores the relationship between an uncertainty of nature and a certainty of fact by using uncontrollable and controllable techniques.
His individual arts have been created from independence, creativity, imagery and tangible vision. He creates art as a life observer and an artistic scientist to experiment and find new paths to make creative things. He would like to communicate with people about a charming mystery of this planet and the complicated universe.
For Sahatarch as an innovative artist, art is important for the world because it can identify who we are, what we do, where we come from, when we change and how we live. Art is like a tool to send message and connect to each other. Art is like a sign of tradition and culture in each area. Art is recording the fact of human act, civilisation and revolution in each era. It can shows how we learn the world around us from different environment. We can know human belief, thought and behaviour through art. Art makes people learn more deeply about life, nature and also the world. Without art , the world would not be like nowadays.
Sahatarch has a main propose to motivate, stimulate and impress an audience to learn his arts by their own view. His works have been published and exhibited around the world including London – UK, New York – U.S.A, Paris – France, Germany, Florence – Italy, Amsterdam – The Netherlands, Barcelona – Spain , Lisbon – Portugal, Canada, Japan, China and Thailand.
Vanguard Visionaries Book with NYC Art Platform, New York / Internationale Kunst Heute – 2014 (International Art Today), Germany / The International Art book, Portugal / Important World Artist Vol.1 , U.S.A / International Contemporary Masters Vol. 6 and 8, U.S.A / ASIA- Worldwide Graphic Design with Zeixs publishing, Germany / “Excellent” International Design Yearbook II with Madison Publishing, China / Images 32 The Best of British Contemporary Illustration, London, UK / 3×3 magazine Annual No.4, New York, U.S.A / Computer Arts magazine, UK / Computer Arts magazine, TH / Computer Arts Project magazine, TH / Men’s Health magazine, TH / Komchadluek newspaper / Prachachat newspaper / a day magazine for 40 issues / Rapper HIP-HOP book by Rong Wongsawan / B.A.D magazine / GM+ magazine / Crush magazine / Mtv magazine / Go magazine / Education Upgrade magazine / Display Egazine / CG+ magazine for 27 issues.
ART EXPO NYC 2015 / “The Four Seasons Exhibition”, curated by USIA at Ritz Four Seasons Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal / International Exhibition Art Meeting in Barcelona, Spain /International Contemporary Art Fair at Carrousel du Louvre , Paris, France / International Exhibition Art Meeting in London 2014 / “The Exclusive exhibition”,curated by USIA at BVLGARI Hotel & Residences, London UK / International Exhibition Art meeting in Portugal, Portugal / “Light in the Winter” international Contemporary art exhibition at La Galleria Pall Mall in central London, UK / Florence Design Week, Italy / Amsterdams Showcase, Netherland / Bricklane Gallery, UK / London Underground, Baker St. Station, Bakerloo Platform 9 / Urban Art show, the old cinema, London, UK / Images 32 The Best of British Contemporary Illustration, UK / London College of Communication, UK.
– CMP in Illustration and Experimental Illustration and Digital graphic from London College of Communication, University of the Arts London.
– BA degree from Assumption University, majoring in Visual Communication Arts.
– Best Artist in Contemporary Art and Sculpture in USIA TOP ARTIST 2015.
– Two illustrations are selected in New talent and Self-promotion section in “Images 32”, The Best of British Contemporary Illustration 2008 from Association of Illustrator (AOI) London, UK.
– Merit awards 3×3 magazine in New York, U.S.A
Project, Collaboration and Exhibition:
– Invited to be “Artist of the Month April 2015″ from USIA (United State Of International Artist).
– Exhibited artworks in ART EXPO NYC 2015 with Art Platform NYC, New York, U.S.A.
– Exhibited artworks in ” The Four Seasons” Exhibition, curated by USIA at Ritz Four Seasons Hotel, Lisbon, Portugal.
– Published artworks in ” the ART BOOK INTERNATIONAL” with the Waylight.
– Exhibited artworks in ” The International Exhibition Art Meeting in Portugal 2014″.
– Published artworks in “Contemporary International Masters Volume 8 with World Wide Art book Publishing, U.S.A.
– Internationale Kunst Heute – 2014 (International Art Today), Germany.
– The Exclusive exhibition, curated by USIA at BVLGARI Hotel & Residences, London UK.
– Exhibited artworks in ” The International Exhibition Art Meeting in London 2014″, UK
– Exhibited artworks in International Contemporary Art Fair at Carrousel du Louvre, Paris, France.
– Published artworks in “Vanguard Visionaries Book” with NYC Art Platform, New York
– Exhibited artworks in “International Exhibition Art Meeting in Barcelona 2014″, Spain
– Published artworks in “ Important World Artist “with World Wide Art book Publishing, USA.
– Exhibited artworks in “FLORENCE DESIGN WEEK 2013″ in Florence, Italy.
– Exhibited artworks in “Light in the Winter” international Contemporary art exhibition at La Galleria Pall Mall in central London, UK
– Published artworks in “Contemporary International Masters Volume 6 with World Wide Art book Publishing, U.S.A
– Exhibit artworks in “Amsterdam Showcase” at De Oude Kerk, the Oldest and famous church in Netherlands.
– Exhibit artworks in “Wind Up” an Art in Mind exhibition in Bricklane Gallery, London, UK
– Illustration for abc Comic Strips, “Animal Humor” and “Strips Job” with a book publishing, TH.
– Illustration to celebrate the 1st anniversary of Computer arts magazine, Thailand.
– Cover and 30 Illustrations for “rapper HIP-HOP โหด- เหียด- แหด” รงค์ วงษ์สวรรค์ book with A book Publishing, Thailand.
– Cover on ” ASIA” Worldwide Graphic Design book with Zeixs Publishing in German.
– Published artworks in “EXCELLENT”, International Design Yearbook II with Madison Publishing in China.
– Columnist in CG+ magazine ” Son’s flower ” started at July 2009- 2012.
– Columnist in a day magazine ” Street Fighter!! ” February –November 2009.
– T-Shirt Design for Peppermint Cafe’ and Pepa Cafe’, Thai Restaurant in Japan, Tokyo.
– T-Shirt Design, SURI LUCKY CAT for SURI by SURIVIPA.
– Invited from 3×3 magazine, New York to exhibit 5 Illustrations in 3×3.mag.com (New Talent ) as Award Winner.
– Invited to show 6 artworks in D&AD talent pool, (British Design and Art Direction) website as Winner of Images 32 awards.
– Selected to exhibit 3 artworks in “Urban art show” at the Old cinema, London, UK with featured artist Shepard Fairey, Colin Brown, Superoboturbo, Dan Mccarthey, Christian Lindermann, Alex Noble, Ben Allen, Coral Churchill and etc.
– Exhibit 2 illustrations in “Images 32 ” (AOI) at London College of Communication as Award Winner.
– One of International Illustrators was published award Illustration in 3×3 annual No.4 book by 3×3 magazine New York, US.
– Invited to publish Illustrations and graphic design in ” International Design Year Book II ” by Madison Publishing in China.
– ” egg ” hibition (The first solo art exhibition ) 1 – 31 December 2008 at Sahatarch Art Gallery, Thailand
– Exhibit artwork with Art Below Ltd at London Underground ,Baker Street/ Bakerloo Platform 9.
– Collaboration with Nariss, Ami Hattori, Ian Barraclough and Ana Vicente in a day magazine issue 78, 79, 80, 81 and 82.
– Illustration and Experimental illustration exhibition at London College of Communication.
– Graphic Designer for SPY THAITANIUM (Limited Edition); Collaboration between Spy wine cooler and Thaitanium.
– Invited to exhibit artworks in 3×3 magazine website.
– Invited to publish artworks in Digital Art Master and 1001 faced with LSD publishing in China.
– articl9anthe project (graffiti art book) in a day direct (a.d.d) scheme with a day magazine.
2010 until now
– Conceptual manager, Art Director and Graphic Designer for KitiRin Jewelry.
– interviewed in Vanguard Visionaries Book with NYC Art Platform, New York
– Interviewed in a day magazine issue 157 .
– Interviewed in Go magazine.
– Cover on “ASIA” Worldwide Graphic Design book with Zeixs publishing in German.
– Show artworks in a day magazine issue112.
– Interviewed in Computer arts project (TH) as 9 face Designer.
– Interviewed in a day magazine issue 122, 10th year anniversary.
-Interviewed by Nation Channel, Kom-Chad-Luek Newspaper (January issue) , Prachachat Business Newspaper,
,Bangkok Post Newspaper, I design magazine, Education Upgrade magazine and Eduzone magazine.
-Freelance illustrator for Men’s health magazine, Thailand.
-Interviewed by Display Egazine in August issue.
-Interviewed by Mentor, International Study Consultants.
-Interviewed in Kom-Chad-Luek newspaper 27 August-9 September issue.
-Interviewed by a day magazine, Crush, Happening, B.A.D, CG+ magazine (Thailand).
-Showcase at “Exposer” Computer arts magazine (UK) in May 2007.
-Interviewed in Variety Next TV (Next Generation).
– Invited to show artworks in Portfolio.com
– Work as Freelance Illustrator for a day magazine, column ‘Rong Wongsawan’ about the history of Hip-Hop.
– Showcase at “Exposer” Computer arts magazine (UK) in August 2005.
– Experimental Animated Teaser Design.
– Interviewed in GM plus magazine.
– Work as Creative Graphic designer for Ban OMM magazine in Design Deep, August –September issue.
– Work as Graphic Designer for 9 face international.Ltd, Street wear brand.
– Comic for Mtv trax magazine in June, July and August issue.
– Work as Freelance Illustrator for Mtv Trax magazine.